At Platt College, when you are successful, we are too! In the financial aid department, we strive to make sure you making informed financial decisions, in particular with regard to the student loan process. Our goal at Platt College is to help you throughout the program by providing tools (lunch and learns, class presentations, etc.) to manage personal finances, establish financial goals, and form a financial plan while in school.
The following resources are available 24/7 to help:
- Financial Literacy Guidance from Federal Student Aid is an informative pamplet that helps students begin to plan for their future.
- Information on College Preparation and Federal Student Aid Programs
- Handling a Budget While in School
- Budgeting Tips at Your Fingertips
- What Does My Credit Report Say?
- What Would Repayment Look Like for Me?
- Platt College's Net Price Calculator
And don't forget to register for YOU at Platt College which includes free resources regarding smart money tips, living independently, and more.
For more information about financial literacy at Platt College, contact Brad Hettich, financial aid officer.