- Business Source Premier (EBSCO) provides information for 1,000 full text business publications. More than 10,100 substantial company profiles from Datamonitor are also included.
- Research Library: Business (LIRN - Proquest) This database includes thousands of full-text titles, with a highly-respected, diversified mix of scholarly journals, professional and trade publications, important and general interest magazines.
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias and Reference Ebooks
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (LIRN-Gale) is a database of encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials contain over 2,000 ebooks you can access them online 24/7.
- Newstand (LIRN-Proquest) Unparalleled access to the full text of over 1300 newspapers, news websites and blogs from leading publishers throughout the world. Major newspapers include the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, The Guardian and many other national and regional titles.
- Newspaper Source (EBSCO) provides cover-to-cover full text for 40 national (U.S.) & international newspapers. The database also contains selective full text for 389 regional (U.S.) newspapers. In addition, full text television & radio news transcripts are also provided.
- Medlineplus Government Website the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO) incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.