4. Evidence-Based Practice
- 4.1 Integrate best current evidence with emerging clinical knowledge while working collaboratively with the patient and/or family for the delivery of care based on best evidence.
- 4.2 Utilizes reliable sources for locating evidence reports and clinical practice guidelines to support high quality, cost-effective care delivery.
- 4.3 Values the need for continuous improvement in clinical practice based on new knowledge.
- 4.4 Evaluates nursing research to inform practice.
- 4.5 Identifies researchable clinical problems.
5. Interprofessional Communication & Collaboration
- 5.1 Function effectively within nursing and diverse interprofessional teams, demonstrating open communication, mutual respect, with an evolving ability to participate in decision-making to achieve safe, effective care delivery.
- 5.2 Model the professional nursing role within the interdisciplinary healthcare team
- 5.3 Collaborate in creating a documented plan of care, focused on outcomes and decisions related to care and delivery of services, that is reflective of communication with diverse patients, families, and others.
Our End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes (External Indices) are also tracked as outcomes of the BSN program and include:
- First-time NCLEX Pass Rates
- Program Completion Rates
- Graduate Employment Rates
For more consumer information, including accreditation, tuition and fees, and the BSN program, visit our College Consumer Page. Visit our Gainful Employment Page in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment Regulations for more information on graduate rates, median debt of graduates completing this program and other important information.