In the best interest of safety for our students and employees, Platt College will begin the summer quarter (beginning on Monday, June 22, 2020) online through Friday, September 4, 2020. We will begin to operate skills labs in person on campus beginning on Monday, August 3. Students should check their college email for more information. Our tentative plan is to return to campus in person for staff on Tuesday, September 8 and Monday, September 14 for students and faculty provided it is safe to do so. We will continue to monitor the situation as we get closer to mid-August.
With the exception of courses that already meet each quarter totally online (asynchronous), courses will meet synchronously.
During this time in which students are off campus, click on any of the following offices to reach our staff who are working normal business hours from home.
Resources Local and Global Regarding COVID-19
- Visit the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for the most up-to-date information about the status of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States.
- For local updated information, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Tri-County Health Department.
- For additional support as a student or employee, go to https://you.plattcolorado.edu/
- How to handle coronavirus anxiety, visit the Anxiety and Depression Association of America and the American Psychological Association.
- For information regarding symptoms, visit the CDC outline for symptoms.
- Visit the World Health Organization for prevention tips of COVID-19.