During this current time, prior to Monday, September 14, in which students are off campus, click on any of the following offices to reach our staff who are working normal business hours from home.
Resources Local and Global Regarding COVID-19
- Visit the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for the most up-to-date information about the status of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States.
- For local updated information, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Tri-County Health Department.
- For additional support as a student or employee, go to https://you.plattcolorado.edu/
- How to handle coronavirus anxiety, visit the Anxiety and Depression Association of America and the American Psychological Association.
- For information regarding symptoms, visit the CDC outline for symptoms.
- Visit the World Health Organization for prevention tips of COVID-19.