COVID-19 Campus Update
Veteran and Military Student
Platt College is approved for educating veterans. VA benefits may be available for those eligible veterans who qualify.
- Application Portal: The is our online application specific for students interest our nursing program
- Application Charge: There is a non-refundable $75 charge you will submit at the end of your online application
Required Application Documents
1- ATTEND A MANDATORY VIRTUAL CAMPUS VISIT
This meeting will be hosted virtually, through Zoom, so please be prepared to attend via computer or phone.
2- COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Complete online application and pay a non-refundable $75.00 application charge online before taking a scheduled entrance test or submitting official SAT or ACT scores.
3- SUBMIT ENTRANCE TEST SCORES OR SCHEDULE TEAS TEST
At Platt, we accepted scores from one of the three entrance test: ACT, SAT, or TEAS
- Must be completed within 3 years of desired start date
- Scores must be sent directly to Platt College
- ACT Code is 7037
- SAT Code is 3012
TEAS test Guidelines:
- Must be completed within 1 year of desired start date
- Can be schedule with Platt College's Admissions Team
- Can be taken up 3 times a year
- There is $70 fee for each attempt
To learn more about the TEAS test and how it is scored, click the link below for more information.
4- REMOTE ESSAY PROMPT
Applicants are given approximately 35 minutes to complete the remote essay prompt. This step is to be completed on the same day as the ATI TEAS; however, it may be scheduled separately if ATI TEAS, ACT, or SAT scores have been officially submitted.
5- OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCIPT/GED/HOME SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
Official high school transcript from an accredited high school, official GED, and/or Home Study certificate or transcript.
*Potential applicants from foreign, non-English speaking countries must provide a translated and certified document that is the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma in order to satisfy this step (Please Eligible Non-US Citizen Application Process).*
6- COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS FROM ALL INSTITUITIONS ATTENDED
Students transferring into Platt need to provide official transcript from every institutions they have attended. In order for transcripts to be deemed official, transcripts must either be sent directly from the institution to Platt College or a physical copy is mailed to campus with the seal intact. Use one of the two methods to send your transcripts to Platt College:
- Email transcripts directly to Platt College using [email protected]
- Mail to following address:
- Admissions Office
- Platt College
- 3100 S. Parker Rd., Suite 200
- Aurora, CO 80014
7- HEALTHCARE CERTIFICATIONS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you currently hold on the following healthcare certification, please submit an unofficial documentation to [email protected]
ACCEPTABLE HEALTHCARE CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technician
- Combat Medic
- Other Military Experience
- Dental Assistant/Hygienist
- Massage Therapist
- Pharmacy Tech
- Surgical Technician
- Veterinary Technician
|Fall 2021||May 14, 2021|
|Winter 2022||August 13, 2021|
|Spring 2022||November 6, 2021|
|Summer 2022||February 18, 2022|
Have A Question?
|Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm|