COVID-19 Campus Update
COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Communication and Education
Communication of COVID-19 to Constituents
The President of Platt College serves as the administrator responsible for communication regarding COVID and the College community.
Communication is sent via college email, through the Platt College portal, and the College's security notification system through Rave. Up to date information is posted on our COVID-19 Updates and Resources page.
Resources Local and Global Regarding COVID-19
- Visit the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for the most up-to-date information about the status of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States.
- For local updated information, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Tri-County Health Department.
- For additional support as a student or employee, go to https://you.plattcolorado.edu/
- How to handle coronavirus anxiety, visit the Anxiety and Depression Association of America and the American Psychological Association.
- For information regarding symptoms, visit the CDC outline for symptoms.
- Visit the World Health Organization for prevention tips of COVID-19.