Posted: May 11, 2020
Platt College, located in Aurora, Colorado is holding a search for our next Coordinator of Admissions and Marketing.
The Coordinator of Admissions and Marketing creates and updates the College’s social media accounts (including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat) and oversees the marketing of the College in different forms of media. Additionally, the Coordinator provides leadership to plan, organize, manage, implement, evaluate, and innovate all of the activities related to the Admissions Department.
- Coordinates, evaluates, and innovates the Admissions Process in accordance with accreditation requirements.
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies including, but not limited to, education fairs and high school visits.
- Represents the College both on- and off-campus to prospective students and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Manages and maintains strategic communication processes, with potential applicants, via student management system (NEXUS).
- Assists accepted applicants as they complete the Enrollment Process, following admission into the program.
- Conducts a weekly information session for potential applicants and collaborates cross-departmentally to provide relevant and robust information for attendees.
- Coordinates New Student Orientation on a quarterly basis by scheduling department liaisons and outside vendors.
- Maintains, edits, and oversees the New Student Orientation Canvas course on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborates with an outside marketing firm to develop a robust, effective, and compliant marketing strategy.
- Maintains college’s social media presence through regular posts and interactive experiences.
- Improves and maintains college’s positive reputation to prospective students and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Ensures all Admissions Department policies and procedures meet accreditation compliance requirements.
- Analyzes admissions data to strategically improve the department.
- Represents the college policies accurately and thoroughly in all written and verbal communication.
- Organizes and leads Admissions Department and Admissions Committee meetings.
- Provides reports to the President and other executive team members/committees as needed concerning strategic planning and communications related to admission trends, recruiting, and compliance data.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing and/or business)
- Experience in college admissions considered and preferred
- Experience in overseeing social media accounts with a firm understanding of how platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snap Chat operate.
- Experience in creating marketing ideas and/or campaigns
To apply, please submit resume and letter of interest outlining pertinent relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put Coordinator of Admissions and Marketing in the subject line.