Platt College is dedicated to academic excellence, personal and professional ethics, integrity, and growth in an environment of mutual respect and diversity that meets the needs of a changing global environment.
Statement of Mission
Platt College prepares students for professional nursing practice.
At Platt College, we place high value on:
- Platt College embraces diversity in cultural backgrounds, personal characteristics and recognizes the free expression of ideas, opinions, and differences in people, and respects the rights of students, faculty, and staff.
Excellence in the Learning Process
- Platt College values the role that faculty play in individualizing instruction, encouraging critical thinking, stimulating creativity, and in providing student-centered academic instruction and information literacy.
Ethics and Integrity
- Platt College promotes a strong work ethic and places fairness, objectivity, honesty, and accountability at the forefront of its policies and procedures in all aspects of the College.
- Platt College is committed to intellectual and personal growth of students, faculty, and staff.
- Platt College is committed to being a caring campus community of students, faculty, and staff to work collaboratively to foster leadership and development.